Saturday, April 11, 2009

Just talkin' and laughin'

Brenna is in the really fun cooing and smiling stage. This is a cute little video clip of her babbling and she laughs at the end of it. It is the first time I have caught her laughing on camera. I am proud of myself because although she thinks I am hilarious, she doesn't find the camera funny and usually wont even smile for it.

We usually have to change Brenna's entire outfit one to three times a day because of "leakage". Well if I can tell a blast is coming I will strip her down to save the outfit. Zach came into the room during one of these moments yesterday and he thought it was so funny so he snapped this picture. I must admit, it does look like she is sitting on the toilet. :)

7 comments:

Meghan & Chase said...

That's so funny! You're a much smarter mom than I am...I never thought to take off clothes when I knew a mess was coming. That's a priceless picture.

Misner Family said...

So cute! I love the shocked look on her face when she was caught with her pants down. She is adorable. I cant wait to see you guys. Jaden loved the video, he loves babies so I cant wait to see them together :)

Kristen Cook said...

It's true - it does look like she's sitting on the toilet! :o) Well, that IS what she was about to do! ;o) She's so cute, Kim! I can't wait to meet her! :o)

The Riries said...

Don't you just LOVE this stage??? I just can't get enough cooing and smiling--totally just melts you, huh? :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is just so cute! I love the picture of her "on the toilet". I love the video especially since we don't see you guys as much anymore! Thanks for the little video!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

I must admit she is pretty adorable

MB said...

SOOO cute!