Wednesday, November 18, 2009

a month of firsts

November brought some fun first time experience for us:

Brenna's first ponytail (if you can call it that). I was able to force the few semi long hairs she has up front into an elastic. As you can see, she loved it.





My first couponing trip. Original total $31.57, I paid $7.34. Speaking of coupons. Since I have started getting into this whole coupon craze, we have had a bit of a disagreement at our house on how the word is pronounced. How do you guys say it? coo-pon (like a coo coo clock) or kyoo-pon (like a cue ball in pool)? Please vote in the poll to the right and help us settle this once and for all!




Brenna's first snowfall. I got this precious little video of Brenna seeing snow for the first time.



6 comments:

Catherine and Derrick said...

Kimbo I love the pony tail too cute! And you are a shppoing queen. I can't believe how much you saved with the coupons and how much you got at old navy. You are ammazing!!

The Christensen Family said...

I love it. You rock! Also, I am pretty sure you uploaded the wrong video...

Meghan & Chase said...

Look at Brenna's CHEEKS!!! What a Cute crying face!
Wahoo you're a Kyoo-pon lady now!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

That is a precious video, and the cutest pony tail I've ever seen. My hair is just getting long enough in the back that it barely fits in a ponytail too, so we can be pales with our wimpy pony tails.

Chelsi Ritter said...

okay, seriously? that little ponytail is hilariously adorable. i'm expecting to see that at church soon.....:)

Brittany Rigby said...

So cute!