Saturday, June 18, 2011

Stitches

My poor Brenna had a little tumble on some stairs at the playground this last week and had to get stitches in her head. :( I have made it through my 26 years without them and my poor daughter had to get them at 2! The worst part about it was they made me hold her down while they stitched her up. Thank heavens my mom was with us because I don't think I could have handled it by myself. I am also SO glad that it was the back of her head and not her face so no body will be able to see the scar!

3 comments:

The Millers said...

oh no! That is awful! I'm glad she's ok! You have to get stitches at least once when you are a kid, it means you are playing and having lots of fun!

Meghan & Chase said...

ah, what a brave mommy- I probably would have been a wreck. Good point about the back of her head...

Misner Family said...

I hate holding the kids down for shots too ;(
at least her gorgeous face is still as pretty as every. Oh boy she is such a cutie! Takes after her mom.