Saturday, December 17, 2011

Brenna's Dance recital

Brenna had her second dance recital this last week. I felt kind of silly having my 2 year old in dance class...but today I was watching the video from her first dance recital (here) and I am amazed at the difference. She's not ready for Juilliard by any means, but I think she is actually learning something! I am so proud of my little girl! (It takes Brenna a little while to come out on the stage...but there is a HILARIOUS little girl in her class that you can watch in the mean time :)




We have the most awesome friends and family who support our little girl!




1 comment:

Allen, Alicia, Adalyn, & Brinley said...

Good job Brenna! Addy loved watching the video. She said she wanted to dance in a tutu too. She had to watch it over and over again.