Thursday, December 2, 2010

Top picks of 2010-by the Millers

We are going to start printing our blog in book form as a kind of family journal/scrapbook. I thought it would be kind of fun each year to make a list of some of our top picks so that we can reminisce in years to come. I only intended to make a list of 5 per catagory but I just couldn't narrow it down anymore :)

MOVIES:

#1-Inception


#2-Salt


#3-It's Kind of a Funny Story


#4-Knight and Day


#5-Eclipse


#6-Robin Hood


T.V. SHOWS
(Shows we watched this year on DVD, I like to get hopelessly wrapped up in the story so I have to start at the beginning :)


#1-Modern Family


#2-Lie to Me


#3-The Unit


#4-Parks and Recreation


#5-The Office


#6-Chuck


BOOKS
(other than #1 these are Kimberly's books picks, I thought I should make that clear since some of them are kind of girly:)

#1-The Hunger Games-Suzanne Collins


#2-The Life and Death of Charlie St. Cloud-Ben Sherwood


#3-Hush: An Irish Princess' Tale-Donna Jo Napoli


#4-My Sister's Keeper-Jodi Picoult


#5-North of Beautiful-Justina Chen Headley



#6-Darby-Jonathon Scott Fuqua


#7-The Summer I Turned Pretty-Jenny Han

YOU TUBE VIDEOS


#1-Antoine Dodson



#2-Antoine Dodson-Remix
(this guy is seriously funny enough to command the #1 AND #2 position :)



#3-Killer Lizard attacks news man



#4-David after Dentist



#5-But....he's gay!



#6-Andy Sandberg-Great Day



#7-Baby dancing to Beyonce




2 comments:

Chelsi Ritter said...

that chicago projects video turned rap is hilarious! eric and i laughed ourselves crazy the other night when we watched it. then we showed it to my family who's in town, and they all loved it too. so funny!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Zach showed me the Antonio video and I laughed so hard. I think the "but...he's gay" is pretty funny because it's so awkward...totally a Michael Scott thing to do.
I'll have to check out those movies and shows you liked. I never see new movies and shows.